In an opinion released yesterday, the appeals court ruled that Allstate had impermissibly unilaterally reduced levels of reimbursement to Medicare levels. Mr. Pelier stated ” I have been making this argument for several years and I am pleased to see that this issue is coming to a head..the Florida Supreme Court will also be heard in this matter and I am confident that it will confirm what I have advocating for my clients; policyholders and health care providers alike for some time”.
Recent News & Articles
- SEC issues alert on marijuana-related investments
- Legal Departments Sending Less Cash to Big Law, Survey Says
- An Oklahoma jury delivers a verdict in favor of policyholder. The message to the insurance company??? “Change your ways
- Family of murdered patient settles lawsuit against Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Pelier law files wrongful death action against Mt. Sinai for negligent security leading to murder of patient