The Constitution affords us all certain basic rights. Some of these rights are at the heart of criminal proceedings. It is important to remember that a criminal investigation involves interviews, gathering of facts and may ultimately lead to an arrest by law enforcement. Therefore, any interaction with law enforcemnet is of utmost importance. Should you be contacted by law enforcement conducting a criminal investigation; whether you are the subject of the investigation or merely a witness; you have the right to remain silent and seek the assitance of a lawyer. An experienced criminal defense lawyer can ensure that your rights are protected in order to secure the most favorable results in criminal proceedings up to and through trial. Having an aggressive, knowledgeable attorney can make a great deal of difference when your freedom and liberty or that of a loved one is at stake.
Recent News & Articles
- SEC issues alert on marijuana-related investments
- Legal Departments Sending Less Cash to Big Law, Survey Says
- An Oklahoma jury delivers a verdict in favor of policyholder. The message to the insurance company??? “Change your ways
- Family of murdered patient settles lawsuit against Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Pelier law files wrongful death action against Mt. Sinai for negligent security leading to murder of patient