A N.Y. Federal Judge discovered widespread fraud by the insurance industry in NY as it involved the insurance companies’ handling of Hurricane Sandy claims. Insureds who suffered losses to homes and property were victims to unscrupulous insurance company adjusters who acted in concert with experts; engineers and others to report false information designed to adversely affect the policyholders and reduce and/or minimize claims paid. The Law Office of Robert N. Pelier, P.A. is licensed in the States of N.Y. and Florida and has been involved in and actively consulted in Sandy claims.
N.Y. Judge blows the lid on Insurance Industry Fraud
- May 5th, 2022|Comments Off on Inadequate Security Litigation
- May 2nd, 2022|Comments Off on Expert Witnesses in Medical Malpractice Cases
- April 26th, 2022|Comments Off on Medical Malpractice: Understanding the Difference Between Bad Outcomes and Negligence
- March 24th, 2022|Comments Off on Arbitration vs. Litigation
- March 21st, 2022|Comments Off on Miami-Dade County Makes Small Moves to Address Growing Housing Crisis